Sunday, October 11, 2015

WOW Legion: Hunter Class changes

     My comment about those changes in general is: "Fuck this shit !"

Why are blizzard changing the Hunter class so drastically ?

Survival will be melee with a pet, 
Beast Mastery will be ranged with a pet, 
Marksmanship will be ranged with no pet.

WTF Blizzard ?

I can say that I really don't care about the Survival Hunters becoming a melee spec...The will be something like the DPS monk, so I won't bother playing or trying a Survival Hunter in WOW Legion.
The main reason for my anger is this part of the "big news" : "Marksmanship will be ranged with no pet.". So we will be able to play only as a Lone Wolf MM Hunter... is that right ?

For me this means only one thing .... is those changes come true...the only true Hunter spec will be the BM Hunter.
Tell me what you think in the comments below..

R.I.P. MM Hunter....


3 comments:

  1. I think these changes are good, it really brings out the different specs and make it more interesting to play hunter imo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that instead of one hunter class with a few skill switches between specializations, it looks like 3 distinct specializations, each with their own playstyle and strengths. If it's done well, I think it could be one of the highlights of the expansion

    ReplyDelete