Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday selfie: First selfie post and a gold farming trick

Ever since I've got my selfie camera, I'm thinking about starting a series of post with some selfies at interesting places and some useful information about those places.

So this is my first selfie...try to guess where am I ?



That's right...this is the entrance of The Bastion of Twilight raid.
Today I saw this gold farming video on youtube and I've decided to give it a try. Those are my results from the short farming ( 20 runs ). 
runs - 20
greens - 16
epics - 8
gold - 2000 + (plus the gold from the sold cloth on the AH)
cloth - 371

If you want try it out and share what were your results. I hope that you like the idea of those posts and if you want plz tell me what you think in the comments below.


This is the video guide thanks to : WTBGold


No comments:

Post a Comment