Monday, November 11, 2013

Hello World (of Warcraft) !

This is my first post for this blog and I want to say Hello to all of you who like the new expansion idea (Warlords of Draenor) as much as me. Feeling that this will be one of the best expansions in the game was the main reason why I decided to make this blog. I want to make a Fan blog of the expansion where I'll be able to share interesting and useful information about it and where I'll meet people who like it as much as me. I know that there are many sources of information about Warlords of Draenor, but the different thing about this blog is my view for it. I want this blog to be a place not only for information,but also for opinions, fun and ideas. I will also try to find more about the Story and Lore of the characters and events in this expansion, because most of the information is not really gathered and easy to find, or at least the information about smaller events and background characters. I will make a Google + and Facebook groups to make the comunication with you easier. I hope that I'll manage to make this blog the way I see it in my head and I also hope that I will be able to build someking of community arround the idea of learning about Warlords of Draenor. So this is my intro post and I hope that you like the idea and you are planning to visit this place in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment